Pages

Monday 20 April 2009

Welcome to my new venture!

Well after nearly 2 years of dithering, I finally got round to signing up as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. My upline is the lovely Dawn Silver from Aberdeen - and just in case you were wondering how someone in Kent and someone in Aberdeen got together - I've known Dawn via UKScrappers since 2005 and met her in real life at our first ScrapaGanza in Holland in 2006. I won't tell you how many times we have met since (always in Holland) but I'm delighted to be a member of her expanding team.

I have used the gorgeous SU inkpads and tools for several years, but until now have avoided getting into the stamps - but I couldn't resist any longer....

Watch this space

1 comment:

  1. HI Carolyn, I just came upon your blog, I will change the link I have in my blogs now.
    Yes feels weird not preparing for Scrap-a-ganza in a couple of months.

    Good luck with your new venture, you will do well Iam sure.:)

    ReplyDelete