Pages

Sunday 20 September 2009

New catalogue anyone??


There's only just over a week before the brand new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue goes live!

Hopefully the catalogues I have ordered will get here sometime this week, and as soon as they arrive, they will be winging their way to those of you who have held a workshop for me, ordered one already or have given me orders worth over £150 during the last catalogue. Those of you who buy a catalogue in advance will get the price of it refunded on your first order worth £50 or more!

I have been flicking through the advance copy which came with my Demonstrator pre order goodies - and I have got a wish list as long as my arm! There are quite a few old friends still in there, but there is some lovely new stuff which really needs to come and live at your house!!

There are of course brand new sets of stamps to be had, including some really lovely hostess sets - but there are also some LUSH new designer papers in there, several new punches, and a whole load more accessories including storage for the stampin around wheels... but I'm not allowed to tell you anything else until the 1st October!!
There is still time to order the retiring items - see the last chance list on the Stampin Up website - some items are already sold out but come midnight on the 30th September, all these items will be gone forever. Give me a ring on 07973 969153 or drop me an email on ExStitch@aol.com if you want to place an order.
Watch this space for pics of items made with the new sets in the next few days!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment