Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

Perfect Pairs promotion!


My customers are used to hearing me rabbit on (and on) about how the Stampin' Up! products all co-ordinate with each other, especially how some of the punches co-ordinate with certain stamp sets.


Well for the month of March 2010 - you have the opportunity to get one of our fabulous punches for 20% off if you purchase one of the recommended stamp sets in the Perfect Pairs Promotion. For full details click on the little flyer on the right but as you can see in the picture above... the offer includes the Oval All stamp set and the fabby oval and scallop oval punch, and the Simply Said set with a limited time offer for the co-ordinating large heart punch (this is only available for one month or while stocks last).
The brand new mini catalogue lauches nest month and it contains lots of lovely new bits and pieces including some fabulous new punches, designer papers and great stamp sets. I will be burning the midnight oil to ensure I get my pre - order in first so I can get some samples made up ready for the big launch on the 1st April!!
Why not get your parties booked now? My diary is filling up but I still have a few dates available get in touch with me on ExStitch@aol.com or 0n 07973 969153 to arrange a mutually convenient date.

No comments:

Post a Comment