Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Convention is coming!

Well next weekend sees the biggest event in the Stampin' Up (Europe) year - the Annual Convention.

Convention is one of the biggest social events for all of us SU Demonstrators as we get to meet and/ or catch up with the rest of our teams, make lovely cards and projects, take lots of photos of the inspiration boards and generally have a blast.

This year, its the UK's turn to host it and its happening not far from me at Addington Palace near Croydon and at the moment I'm busy creating all the In Love with Stamping forum swaps I signed up for. So far I have made 90 CMC (Convention Memory Cards)  for a swap organised by one of the German Demos, 6 gift items, 10 3D swaps, and at the moment am just finishing off the business tool swap. I still have to make 10 sets of card candy, and then all the general swaps so I left those to the end as they are the ones I don't have to make a definite number.

Obvously everything is a big secret at the moment - but watch this space next week to see what I made - and more importantly what I got given in return!

Now off to consider the next big crisis - what do I wear to the awards dinner? Long? Short? Black? Colour?

Decisions! Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment