Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Christmas is Coming!!


Well we are just a few weeks away from the festive season, and all those "Oh it's just what I've always wanted!" presents (that we all get at least one of every year) under the tree.

Well - I have a suggestion for those of you who have hopeless present buying hubbies/ boyfriends/ parents/ kids who would like to get at least one present you really really want under the tree on Christmas morning - my wish list service!

Ask me for a wish list form, or simply email your wish list over to me on ExStitch@aol.com. When your present buyers ask you what you want for Christmas - simply point them in my direction and once they tell me the budget, I will order you items from your list, wrap them up beautifully (with a hand stamped tag so you know what's in the parcel) and ensure they are delivered in time for the big day. Now that I can take credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) for payment - its easier than ever!!

If you click the picture of the catalogue in the side bar, you will be taken straight to the online catalogue, or ask me to pop a hard copy (£5 inc P&P and refundable on an order of £60 or more) in the post.

If you have a very geneous present buyer who gives me a budget of over £150 - you will also get the hostess benefits of a limited edition stamp set or paper pad, and free merchandise.

Let me know if I can help!!

Don't forget the great offer on at the moment where you can get your choice of special limited edition Christmas ribbons for FREE - check out the Current Promotion page on the top line for details.

ExStitch@aol.com
07973 969153

No comments:

Post a Comment