Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Fancy a Christmas bargain??

Like to take an impulse buy off my hands and get yourself a bargain???

A couple of months ago, I was tempted by a special offer - and treated myself to one of these little toys which were launched at the summer CHA.  Its the Teresa Collins Stampmaker machine and starter kit.

Quite why I gave in to that moment of madness I don't know - but the poor little machine has languished in the unopened brown cardboard outer sleeve in which it arrived - I haven't even opened it to look at the contents, so i thought I would offer it to my readers.


Normally these machines sell in the UK for £125 plus P&P but here is a chance to get your hands on one for just £100 which includes the P&P to your doorstep - as i said - I haven't even opened the posting box let alone the inner box and the goodies it contains.

If you want to see one in action, here is Teresa herself putting it through its paces so you can see exactly what it can do!

Get in touch if you are interested

07973 969153

No comments:

Post a Comment