Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

The Origami Christmas Tree

Quite a few of my readers have asked me about the instructions for the origami tree I featured as part of the blog hop yesterday.


I spend hours on youtube looking for various origami projects which I can use to feature the gorgeous Designer Series papers Stampi' Up! produce, and I stumbled over this one last week. It looks really complicated, but in fact its really really simple - just 5 squares of DSP and a touch of glue.


Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of the address, and now I can't find it again (isn't that just typical??) but if you give me until the end of the week, I will knock up a photo tutorial for it (I have scrapbook club and a visitor this week so don't have time right now.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment