Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Scrapping with SU products

I am off gallivanting again on Sunday - this time for a week in the sun of the Dominican Republic, and our flight touches down for an hour or so in one of my favourite places - Antigua. Just thinking about that reminded me of our wonderful holiday last year when Roger & I renewed our wedding vows on a gorgeous white sandy beach at sunset....

After the ceremony - we treated ourselves to a lovely meal at the restaurant on the cliffs at the far end of the beach. It is one of the best restaurants on the island and is part of a resort called Coco Bay. Unfortunately - our photographers weren't there to capture any shots of it so this is one of the photos Katy took of the two of us enjoying our celebratory bottle of a wonderful Puligny Montrachet (Roger has never let on how much it actually cost - so it must have been stonkingly expensive!)


The restaurant is called SHEER so what else could I use for a title - than Sheer Bliss?

The layout is a scraplift of one by Ginger Williams in the new Cricut magazine which I got at  CHA - and is done using the beautiful Love Letters DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment