Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Two places left for the One Day Retreat on 16th April!

Are you going to be fed up with the kids after a week of Easter holidays - and have the prospect of another week ahead??

Why not leave the family to their own devices and come and join me for a day's papercrafting with fabulous new goodies from the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue which goes live on the 1st April. I have two places left on this first run!

I have now designed and costed out the day and the price will be £45.00.  This is payable as soon as possible to enable me to order supplies for the classes.



Included in that fee you will get supplies to make the following projects


* A multi page mini album

* Two 12x12 scrapbook pages

* a set of 4-6 cards in a handmade box

I am sorry - but I am not allowed to show any sneak peeks of items from the new mini online until the 1st April - but we will be using the beautiful Springtime Vintage items on all the projects (and I believe these can be seen in the current US Occasions Mini Catalogue (hint!!)).


You will also get a salad lunch (with a glass of wine if you want one), and as much tea/ coffee/ squash etc as you can drink with biscuits and/ or cake, included in the fee


There will be a raffle (you get 1 ticket in your packs and can buy more if you wish), and hopefully - a couple of small make and take projects to allow you to try out even more new product!.


Once I have the samples complete - I will send you pictures so you can bring photos if you want - but don't feel pressured to do so - you can always substitute a photo sized piece of copy paper where the photo will go thus allowing you to take the "perfect shot(s)" for the album and scrapbook pages in slower time.

I am also happy to offer you 10% discount on any orders you make from the SU catalogues on the day

Payment can be made in one of the following ways


* through PayPal

* through a bank transfer on internet banking - email me for my details


* by cash if you should happen to see me personally in the next week or so
* by cheque - but please - only as a last resort - it takes time for me to go to the bank to pay it in and then to clear


Your kit packs will include cardstock, patterned paper, a whole reel of ribbon, a whole pot of buttons and a stamp set (which one depends on how fast I get the order for the one I want in on the night of the 31st March) - and you should have loads of buttons, ribbon and paper and of course the stamp set to take home with you!!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Can't make the date but would like to make the projects?

Why not buy the kit pack? It too costs £45 (but instead of lunch you get the P&P for free!). Each project comes with full step by step instructions and a large colour phot of the finished piece.

These will be sent out on the 18th April (after the event) and will be with you by the Easter weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment