Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Sneak Peeks inside!

Well I have finally finished off all of the projects for the one day retreat - and now have only got my least favourite part of the process to go - writing the instructions....

To put off the fateful moment when I have to sit down with the ruler and actually work out proper measurements and describe what I did in words that any reader will understand - I thought I'd come and show my blog readers sneak peeks of the projects we will be doing on the day!

All of the projects use the gorgeous Cath Kidston-esque (or if you are an old bag like me - vintage (c1970s) Laura Ashley!) "Springtime Vintage" papers and accessories and we will be making a mini album, a box of 6 cards and two scrapbook pages - and I think that all of them are totally lush - I wouldn't mind a dress made out of some of the papers - or even a room wallpapered in others.... The ladies will be walking away at the end of the day with all their makes - and should have lots of stuff left for more creating when they get home as their kits include a whole bag of buttons and a whole reel of the gorgeous new seam binding ribbon!!

Here is the cover of the mini album.....


And the box of cards.......



And the first scrapbook page.......


and the second scrapbook page


This running of the retreat is completely sold out - but if anyone is interested in doing the day on another weekend or in purchasing a kit pack (with full colour step by step instructions when I finish writing them) please get in touch. I can take a maximum of 6 people at a time for the face to face classes - and obviously as many kit packs as you want!

StampaholixUK@aol.com/ 01892 724030

No comments:

Post a Comment