Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Christmas in July one day retreat!

What are you all doing on Saturday 10 July??

Anybody fancy another one day retreat where we will get you started on your preparations for (shhh!) Christmas?

I am proposing to offer a mini album and a "Stamp a Stack" where will we make 36 Christmas cards (6 each of 6 different designs) using a Christmas stamp set which would then yours to take home with you. I will also offer a couple of table decorations such as place cards and sweetie boxes, and if anyone fancies it - maybe the origami tree featured on one of the Christmas postings on this blog last December.

What I can't offer is the traditional goodies like mince pies or crackers as even the shops aren't working quite that far ahead - but why not think about coming along and making a start on all those Christmas essentials and save having to panic when you realise its December and you haven't even started???

I'm still working on the costings - but it looks like another £50 or thereabouts.

Places at the moment limited to a maximum of 6 although if anyone would like a weekday running please let me know and I will see if I can run a second one (subject to demand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment