Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Christmas in July - Crafting Day

I have done the costings and here are the details of the Stampin' Up! crafting day(s) I am running at my house in July!


Due to numbers requesting places and also an alternative date - I am running this day twice - first on Saturday 9th July, and again on Saturday 23rd. Kick off will be at 10:00 and we will finish when we finish!

The price will be £50 for the day.

This will include all materials you need for the day, as much tea, coffee and squash/ water as you like and a salad lunch (with local cooked ham, quiche and pork pie), bread roll and fresh fruit. Sorry - but mince pies and mulled wine will not be on offer!!! LOL!

Your kits will include a whole reel of ribbon, gold elastic, brads and die cut snowflakes and swirls - and you will also get the Contempo Christmas Stamp set in clear mount to take home with you (if you have already got this stamp set - you may substitute it for another one of equal or lesser value (£12.95) eg tree trimmings - just let me know when booking - and don't forget to bring it with you on the day!)

Unfortunately - this time you will not get a printed set of instructions as the cost is prohibitive - but I will email you a PDF of the full step by step instructions beforehand so you may print off your own if desired.

To reserve your place, please let me know as soon as possible, stating which day you wish to come. Payment is required in full on booking (either by bank transfer or by paypal gift to StampaholixUK@aol.com) as I need to order (and pay for!) the supplies up front.

If for any reason you are unable to come, you will receive all the class materials through the post with any stamping using other stamp sets already done for you.

Please feel free to pass these details on to your friends if you think they would like to come along too

I hope to see you here!

1 comment:

  1. ...and a great time was had by all, will upload my makes onto my blog when they are all finished off.

    ReplyDelete