Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sale-a-Bration Stamps 1 - Fresh Vintage!

Welcome to my showcase of gorgeous items made with the SAB stamp sets.... I'm starting with the stamps as I'm hoping that the papers I ordered yesterday will be here in time to do up som scrapbook pages in time for Day 5!

Day 1 is featuring my personal favourite set - the gorgeous Fresh Vintage. This was the only one I acquired (and paid for) on the pre-order.... on the basis that I was going to earn all of the others for free during the promotion.


If nothing else this set is worth acquiring for the lovely floral vine - very classy and useful in so many ways. This set also matches the Everyday Enchantment papers perfectly and they have been used in quite a few of the cards I'm going to feature. As mentioned yesterday - These are made from a kit supplied by Natalie O Shea, and the cards are designed by her and Aly Schilling - I gave you the links to their sites yesterday so scroll down if you want a look!

This one was designed by Natalie - and not only does it feature the Fresh vintage postage stamp and the DSP, it also showcases the lovely new velvet ribbon from the Spring mini - I love this ribbon - its really thick and heavy and good quality - watch for it appearing on one of the layouts I'll be doing when I get my paws on the papers!


This second one is one by the very talented Aly Schilling - a US demo who creates the most wonderful projects - here you can really see how the papers pick up the vine design.......


The third one is another Aly Schilling design and shows beautifully how something "vintage" can look very modern indeed - I think this one is really lovely - and can see it being the thank you card for the Stampers 6 parcels in February!


The last one from the group photo I showed yesterday is another of Natalie's..... here she has used the stamps in a variety of colours on the Newsprint paperslike a one sheet wonder. Add ribbon and pearls and you are done!


Now I mentioned in my post about training that we had made a couple of samples with the SAB sets - and here's the one we did using Fresh Vintage. The ivory card was randomly stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Soft Suede and finished off with paper, ribbonm and a stamped and punched sentiment from tomorrow's set - Elementary Elegance!


And finally - to show I keep my promises - this one was the last card I received from the talented Amanda Bates in the ILWS swap. She has used the Everyday Enchantment paper on the flap on the right - and used that lovely vine on a stamped Everythin Eleanor image - I must admit - i thought she had stamped both - until I realised that she had used the paper!!


So, have I tempted you yet????

If I have, don't forget that this stamp set is abolutely FREE with an order of £45 - so dig out your catalogue and have a look through the lovely products on offer. Let me know what you would like and it can be winging its way to your door in the next few days!

Haven't got a catalogue? Let me know and I will drop one in the post to you for £5 incl postage (fully refundable on an order of £50 or more). It will also include the Spring mini catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration brochure!



No comments:

Post a Comment