As some of you may know - this year sees Stampin' Up!s 25th Anniversary. and there is a year of celebrations underway and there are some treats in store for customers as well as demonstrators.
As part of the celebration, SU are bringing back some of our favourite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into five sets, which will release-one set per month- until October 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at 17.95 € / £13.95.
- While SU are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month) until October, all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
The first of these very special sets is now available - Best of Flowers, and you can see the contents below
A few months ago SU asked their North American Facebook friends what they thought of the idea of being able to buy single stamps instead of a whole set. The response was so positive that they started experimenting with it in the North American Market. The experiment has been successful—so successful that they decided to try it out in our market too! From now until 31 August 2013 (or while supplies last) I'm excited to offer you five single-image stamps for you to choose from!
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyer.
- These won't be sent in the usual cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to purchase a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There's no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013, so get them while you can!
Just a quick reminder of the retirement lists - see my post from yesterday for the links to the retiring stamps and accessories - since I posted them yesterday - several more items have sold out, so please dont hang around if there is something you want - it's a case "You snooze - you lose!"
Get in touch by email StampaholixUK@aol.com or by phone 07528492765 to place tour orders