Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happy New Year!

No - I'm not going mad thinking that the New Year is here 6 months early - but for all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and their customers - yesterday saw the launch of our new 2013-14 catalogue - so its a very Happy New (Stampin' Up!) Year for us!.

Yes, we have a shiny new 210 page catalogue full of brand new goodies including 10 new/ returning colours into the colour families, 5 new in colours and lots of new stamps, papers and accessories



If you would like a copy check out the link in the sidebar which will take you to the online catalogue, or if you would like a real live paper copy to stroke please let me know and I will post one to you for £5 - which is fully refundable on an order of £50 or more!
 
If a new catalogue wasn't enough - as part of the 25th Anniversary celebrations, SU are bringing out a series of "Best of ...." stamps which brings together some of the most popular stam images of the last 25 years along with one brand new stamp just for this set. Last month we had flowers - this month it's gorgeous butterflies as you can see below!
 
 
 
And even more to tempt you - this month there is a promotion offering 25% off 3 different stamp sets - designed to give some bargain greetings on your cards!

 
If you would like to place an order with me for any of the new goodies, please dont hesitiate to get in touch! Unfortunately my online shop isnt open for business just yet, but if you give me a ring or drop me an email, I'll be happy to put a manual order in for you.
 
As a bonus for the new year - if you can collect your order from my house, or you live fairly locally - I can offer you your order POST FREE, saving you the normal shipping charge of £4.95. This offer is available for all orders placed in July and August.
 
Go on - you know you want to..... StampaholixUK@aol.com or 07528492765 - and your new goodies could be with you in a week or so!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment